Specialist LSA required for September 2017 (temporary)
Specialist Teaching Assistant - The Swan Centre @ Strand on the Green Schools
Dates: Required for September 2017. Apply by 01/09/17, Interviews 07/09/17
Salary: Scale 5 (Range point 22 £22,062 – Point 24 £23,334 FTE)
Location: Strand on the Green Infant and Nursery and Strand on the Green Junior Schools, Thames Rd,
Chiswick, W4 3NX - London Borough of Hounslow
Headteachers: Nav Bhatti (Acting Head Infants) and Ruth Woods (Juniors)
Contract type: Part Time –17.5 hours a week, 39 weeks a year – Term time only
Contract term: Temporary (to support an individual child in the first instance)
Swan Centre (ASC Provision)
Specialist teaching assistant required for September 2017 to support an individual child in the first instance. Candidates should ideally be qualified to at least NVQ level 2/NNEB or equivalent and be experienced in working with children with ASC, to join our ASC unit - The Swan Centre. We are seeking an excellent teaching assistant who has passion and skills in supporting children with autism across the primary age range.
Strand on the Green Infant and Nursery and Strand on the Green Junior School, share a site and are very successful schools, both committed to inclusion. Strand Schools are working together on this exciting project and are looking for highly motivated teaching assistants who will relish the opportunities this post offers.
We will offer you:
- Strong, supportive leadership teams that encourage initiative
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- A new purpose built workplace at the heart of our schools
- An opportunity to be a part of this exciting and stimulating new development
- A great team spirit and the support of hard working and enthusiastic colleagues
- Diverse and sparky children from great families
- A fantastic, easily accessible location by the river in Chiswick.
Closing date is midday 1st September 2017.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interviews 7th September 2017.
Previous applicants need not apply.